How do I request a repayment of my State Savings products (including Prize Bonds)?

The repayment of all State Savings money is a direct and unconditional obligation of the Government of Ireland.

Prize Bonds
Prize Bonds can be cashed in at any time after an initial holding period of 90 days. Simply complete a repayment form available here or at any Post Office and send it with the Prize Bond certificate to: State Savings, Prize Bonds, Fexco Centre, Killorglin, FREEPOST, Co. Kerry, V93 WN9T.

Fixed Term State Savings Products
A minimum of 10 days before your Savings product matures, we’ll write to you to explain the options available to you, one of which is for a partial or full repayment. At the end of the full term you will be entitled to your full initial investment plus the interest earned over the lifetime of the product.

If you choose to redeem a State Savings product before it matures, you will receive your initial investment in full, plus any interest earned for the period. A repayment can be requested at any point during the lifetime of a savings product.

The investment document, if applicable, must accompany the form.

Repayment State Savings Products
A Repayment form must be completed and returned by post to: State Savings, GPO, FREEPOST, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2 or in person at any Post Office counter where our staff will be happy to help you. The investment document, if applicable, must accompany the repayment form.

If you have changed your address you may complete the Change of Address panel on the back of the Repayment Form or on the back of the Maturity Option Form in the case of a matured Fixed Term Product.

Select the repayment form appropriate to your product from the list below. Forms are also available from all Post Offices.

Repayment Forms: