Is it possible to amend/transfer ownership of my State Savings products (including Prize Bonds)?

Prize Bonds

You can transfer the ownership of your Prize Bonds by completing the Application for Transfer of Prize Bonds Form and sending it together with the original Bond Certificate(s)* and the original or certified copies of proof documentation for the new Bondholder(s) to:  

State Savings, Prize Bonds, Fexco Centre, Killorglin, FREEPOST, Co.Kerry, V93 WN9T.

*It is optional to return the original bond certificates with the form however if you are not returning the original bond certificates please complete the relevant details on the form.

Fixed Term Products

Fixed Term Products are purchased subject to Terms and Conditions, which do not allow transfer or assignment of Products.

At Maturity you may choose to receive repayment and then purchase alternative State Savings Products in a different name.

Deposit Accounts (Book Based)

A name can be added to a Deposit Account by completing an Addition of Name To Deposit Account Form and sending it together with the original or certified copies of proof documentation to:

State Savings, Customer Administration, GPO, FREEPOST, Dublin 1, D01 F5P2.