Can I receive a paper statement?

As a State Savings Online customer you will continue to receive an annual statement of Fixed Term Products by post from State Savings.

You can request a Statement of your holdings in Prize Bonds at any time by completing a Request For Statement of Accounts/Holdings Form and sending it to State Savings, Prize Bonds, Fexco Centre, Killorglin, FREEPOST, Co Kerry, V93 WN9T.

Alternatively, you can download a Prize Bond Statement of Holdings by clicking the Prize Bonds tab on your dashboard.